Caregiver Coalition of San Diego – Offers Free Caregiver Conferences, Free Webinar Training, Free Resources, and Much More!
The Caregiver Coalition of Diego represents a cross section of local caregiver entities, including government agencies, advocacy groups, nonprofits and for-profit businesses.
It regularly offers the following:
- Free caregiver conferences
- Free caregiver training webinars
- Educational speakers to your place of worship, workplace, community center or service club
- A countywide events calendar that list various workshops, classes, support groups, health fairs and more
- A link to useful caregiver guides
- “Ask the Expert” option in which you can ask a question online (in confidence)
For more information about the Caregiver Coalition of San Diego please visit their website at https://www.caregivercoalitionsd.org.
You can also contact them by phone at (858) 505-6300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.